New York Governor Andrew Cuomo presented his annual State of the State address (virtually) over the course of four days, beginning Monday, January 11, 2021. The Governor laid out his plans for the state, which includes how New York will recover from the COVID-19 crisis.
Here are some highlights from the Governor’s plan:
- Legalize adult use marijuana
- Allow on-line sports betting
- Require $15 per month high-speed Internet Service for low income families
- Create a rapid resting network as a tool to help businesses reopen
- Improve access to telehealth
- Protections for commercial and residential tenants
- Addressing systematic injustice
- A $306 billion infrastructure plan
- Building the green economy in New York State
The Governor’s entire State of the State book is available on his website.
Leave a Reply